• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

TGM Warehouse Closing Sale. Aquascaping Book Coming Soon!

castle

Got an email, TGM is closing down.

Kinda sad, kinda saw it coming. Best of luck James and team.

It has been our pleasure providing a physical space for aquascaping goods and advice for the past 11 years since our beginning back in 2007. The Green Machine shop has been a real adventure for all involved but it's placement in North Wales has not been easy for all of our clients and fans to reach.

James Findley and our team have decided to close our physical shop which means we are running a huge sale for a limited time while we partially clear our warehouse. We won't be restocking products, so be quick if you want to avoid disappointment.

Moving forward, this will allow us to focus on providing aquascaping information and videos on our website and video channels which are enjoyed by millions of people around the world every day. You can look forward to new content published more frequently.

A word from James...

"It is with mixed feelings that I have decided to close our shop in North Wales.

My book containing my complete knowledge of the hobby will be published shortly and will be available both digitally and in hard copy.

I am approaching 63 years of age and wish to spend more of my time with my wife, my family and my friends.

May I take this opportunity to thank everybody for their loyal support over the past eleven years.

Over the coming months The Green Machine will be offering some fantastic discounts with a view to clearing our warehouse, in particular our wide range of hardscape materials will be offered at 50% discount and other remarkable bargains will also be available.

I will be signing the first 100 hardbacks.

Once again thanks to everybody for your loyalty and belief in what we have done here at TGM."

James Findley

I can only echo the poor customer service of late!

Sad to see them go, will anyone distribute ADA in the UK now?!
On the plus side I got some bargain aqua soil!

It is really sad.
Haven't dealt with them for a long time as the ADA stuff is currently over my budget.And I was surprised to see so many negative feedback about their customer service.Back in the days when started with aquascaping (late 2008 early 2009) visited the warehouse and as was not driving at the time after the 4 hour train journey James picked me up from the station himself to take me to the shop.I proper made a good day out of that visit as there were lots of displays in place too see.Lots of hardscape to play with in the mock tank.And James was very kind to answer all my questions no matter how lame they were and how busy he was.This shop is one of the reasons for my obsession with planted tanks.
Regards Konsa

Back