• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

TGM Obelisk Minimalist Cabinets

Rob P

Has anyone got one of these or seen them at TGM?

I've had a quote for a custom size cabinet and it's pretty good (after my quote for a solid wood bespoke unit from elsewhere went up considerably lol).

They can be finished in grey, black, dark wood, white, ash or white gloss (premium charge) I think. Can't find examples of any of the finishes other than the grey unit images on TGM website. I'd be interested in black or dark wood I think depending on the look.

Anyone got one & care to share images?

Rob :)

Ive not seen one but I would way up what it is your after, a hardwood cabinet will be more expensive but it will also outlast an mdf cabinet by a mile,

I work with mdf alot and I have a love hate relationship with it, its cheap and easy to work with but as a structural material its reallu not good, thats not me saying it shouldn't be used but given the choice id go hardwood all day long :)

Try flicking through the yellow pages and see if you can find a small carpentry firm they maywell give a much better price ;)

The only thing I use mdf for is speaker boxes or shelves it just happens I've started a 15" sub box today. Wouldn't put it under my tank though unless it's sealed well. Think Mr whiteside is building a posh cabinet maybe worth a chat:)

a5udu4eb.jpg

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk now Free

Back