• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Tetra Internal IN400 plus

I have just acquired a Tetra internal IN400 plus filter. I am unable to get much info on this from other users like on YouTube. What I would like to know is if it is safe for shrimp. Anyone had experience with this filter?

I've used the larger 1000 version.

The main inlet under the filter should be fine for adult shrimp but perhaps not for small ones. There's also an inlet on the back which wouldn't be shrimp safe but I can't see it being an issue due to its positioning.

I've used the larger 1000 version.

The main inlet under the filter should be fine for adult shrimp but perhaps not for small ones. There's also an inlet on the back which wouldn't be shrimp safe but I can't see it being an issue due to its positioning.
Thank you so much for that info. I think I will play safe and stick to the sponge filters for the shrimp. I would like to get another tank for a Betta and that filter may be OK there but will see what is available.

Back