• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Testing 3giphone

I can do the same on my HTC no need for an iphone :p
I just find the iPhone too large I prefer smaller phones and the HTC Diamond Touch is the perfect size and all the features I need. Its web browser beats the iPhone, but the iPhone is very user friendly indeed.

i'm on my pc now.

this phone is truly amazing in every single way. the speed it downloads pages is amazing. the user interface is great too. and it's all free! :D the single most amazing bit of technology i've had to date!

just like a martini, UKAPS, anytime anywhere.....

_MG_0872-01.jpg

Here is my HTC Diamond Touch ;)

pict0003r.jpg

Only reason I went for the HTC over the iPhone (size, oh and the 802.1x which prevents the iPhone from being used on most Wifi networks):

iphonevsdiamond.jpg

iPhone is a great piece of kit though and very user friendly ;)

TDI-line said:
I'll stick to my Nokia 3210. 8)

good for you mate 8)

actually i saw a brick layer accidentally pick one of those up the other day and tried to incorporate it into the wall he was building :lol:

saintly said:
TDI-line said:
I'll stick to my Nokia 3210. 8)

good for you mate 8)

actually i saw a brick layer accidentally pick one of those up the other day and tried to incorporate it into the wall he was building :lol:

:lol:

both are nice, i like Paulo's for the points he mentioned, and also because it is less popular i preume (never seen one) although the availability of different apps is very tempting

TDI-line said:
I'm going off you. :twisted:

now there's a surprise :lol: i've never been MR popular.

aaronnorth said:
both are nice, i like Paulo's for the points he mentioned, and also because it is less popular i preume (never seen one) although the availability of different apps is very tempting

the apps are brilliant. and also the ipod itself is brilliant. internet is quick as a normal connection even when in the middle of nowhere (i tried it) i checked reviews before i decided on the 3g iphone(3g is updated i believe) and reviews all glow!

aaronnorth said:
The HTC uses Windows Mobile which there are many programs available for it free, but its not has straight forward has an iPhone to install and use them, so be warned.
Since I got my phone I have changed everything about it, I have loaded new firmware, radio, operating system, etc... to make it work the way I want it, off the box its not a great phone, but with the right tweaking its great.
There is the HTC Touch HD which has a screen the same size has the iPhone, but for that I would rather get the iPhone and not bother with the Windows Mobile stuff, its just much easier to use and install apps using the iPhone, what they should make is an iPhone Mini then I would get one haha

Nice work pal, you'll not look back now mate and if you like the way and iPhone works, super simple, you'll be off to buy yourself a mac soon, then you'll really be in the cool gang 8)

Back