• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Resolved! Tapatalk issues

I always use Tapatalk with no issues at all. Has anyone tried Tapatalk 2, can't understand why there's the newer version.

I object to paying for what will be an upgrade for what I have. I have two devices, one iOS, one Blackberry, so I only have it on iOS. Wrong way round as I use the Blackberry the most by far.

While on the topic of forums on portable devices, is there a mobile friendly version of the forum? It's really painful on my Blackberry (OS7.1).

Not until January!!

I like it, there are proper buttons. Lord knows I'm a complete touch-tard.

To be fair, viewing the site is fine, replying is frustrating, because the input isn't a regular text box, and some funky dynamic thing, that's where the issue lies. To be even fairer, I've not looked at a work round, it was only yesterday I actually tried a reply, which ended up in much swearing!! The response is very slow for some reason, you can get so far ahead of yourself it forgets bits on the middle of the sentence.

Who else makes a phone with proper buttons then?

Who else makes a phone with proper buttons then?
No need for buttons ;) there have been a couple of people with issues on the BB, there is not a lot I can do about those! Works great on the Z10 ;)

Ooh, no, every need for buttons. Don't get on with iPhones, Samsung SII, Ace and a couple of others I tried. Second Blackberry with buttons I've had, and not keen on moving to touch! Rather go back to my old 6110 I think!

Back