• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Tank suppliers

john arnold

Hi all

Has anyone used acaquatics or ndaquatics and are their silicone work any good, ive used aquariums4life who make great tanks but take an eon making it so want to try someone else?

Thanks

Last edited:
I had an ND Aquatics tank as a marine setup a few years ago. In my opinion the quality was very good but their delivery service lacked somewhat. They deliver to the roadside so you need help getting it in and located where you want it.

I had an ND Aquatics tank as a marine setup a few years ago. In my opinion the quality was very good but their delivery service lacked somewhat. They deliver to the roadside so you need help getting it in and located where you want it.
Hi wa
What was the silicone joints like, were they tidy or rubbish like clearseal?

Hi all

Has anyone used acaquatics or ndaquatics and are their silicone work any good, ive used aquariums4life who make great tanks but take an eon making it so want to try someone else?

Thanks
I purchased a rimless ND aquarium about 4 years ago, silicone wasn’t the best. Although a lot of people I know have purchased from them and have had zero issues with quality.

Hi John,

Waterbox Aquariums are pulling out of the UK and have a 50% flash sale on - Limited stock but just in case as the prices are pretty decent IMHO. Looks like its just the Eden line that they have left.

I have a 3620 coming here at some point in the next week - Free delivery.

I’ve had a tank from Nd aquatics and as stated above, it was very good quality but the silicon could have been better.

Hi John,

Waterbox Aquariums are pulling out of the UK and have a 50% flash sale on - Limited stock but just in case as the prices are pretty decent IMHO. Looks like its just the Eden line that they have left.

I have a 3620 coming here at some point in the next week - Free delivery.
Received mine yesterday. I haven’t fully removed all the packaging, But from what I can see the silicone work and mitred corners look very smart.

Got mine as well this week and for the money it’s a bargain. Compared to what I could get for the same or more cost at local shops it’s night and day.

Couldn’t be happier - Hope you are happy with yours 😊

Back