• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Tanganyikan shelldwelers???

Ulfhethnar

Seedling
Any shelldwelers keepers/breeders?
I'm after some and it's nearly impossible to find any in Devon!!! :eek:

Hi
Do U have Maidenhead aquatics near U.
My have them in stock all the time.Ebay is option but 15 quid postage and its cold now and near Christmas so not best time for having fish in post.
Regards Konsa

Hi
Do U have Maidenhead aquatics near U.
My have them in stock all the time.Ebay is option but 15 quid postage and its cold now and near Christmas so not best time for having fish in post.
Regards Konsa

Yeah I have 2 Maidenhead near me but to be honest they are bit poor stock vise...
And don't really like buying fish online, because I like to see what I'm buying kind of thing...

Hi
If U ask they may get them in for U with their next stocking.Mine got some SAP puffers in for me.It was a while but the puffers are wild caught and not very common.I like picking my fish too but sometimes is not possible.There are few sellers of ebay that I trust regarding fish and never had bad experience with them.My first 2 SAPs were the last fish I got online.Both healthy and happy with no issues whatsoever.Few months later I hand picked 3 more from Maidenhead after stearing at the tank for an hour and asking to get them fed to see which has healthy apetite.The hand picked got ich aftet 7 days(They are very susceptible to ich when moved to new environment) and infected my original 2.Took me weeks to clear them out and a lot of worries.I am not saying that maidenhead had sth wrong in their tanks as is one of the LFS with spotless tanks and healthy stock.There are just no guarantees
Regards Konsa

Back