• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Takashi Amano photo website

Re: Takashi amano photo web site

I saw a demo from a landscape photographer called Steve Lewis the other week. He uses a large format camera, too.

The quality of the images is stunning, but they are seriously cumbersome pieces of kit. How TA lunks them around the forests I`ll never know.

Nice find wopmeister. :D

Dave.

Hi Dave,i was thinking the same thing, it is a serious peice of kit,i bet some laky carries it for him :lol: ,regards john

George Farmer said:
I keep coming back to this link.

Well worth a sticky.

Here here, there's enough material there to keep me going till I get one right (ish).

I must invest in some surface fans, purely for photographic purposes of course....

sumink fishy said:
I must invest in some surface fans, purely for photographic purposes of course....

AKA hair dryer. ;)

Dave.

Nice find indeed. One thing I noticed with a lot of Takashi's photos, is that you can't see any of the spraybars, co2 tubes etc. Any ideas how he can achieve this and still provide all the requrements for the plants

It's removed for photography. :D

andy-mu said:
Nice find indeed. One thing I noticed with a lot of Takashi's photos, is that you can't see any of the spraybars, co2 tubes etc. Any ideas how he can achieve this and still provide all the requrements for the plants

Andy, have a look at the pictures of his gallery in Japan. Here's an example:
http://www.adana-usa.com/images/gallery02/9.jpg

Tom

Thanks for that information and your link. Being very keen on photography I had a sneeky suspicion that might have been the case, but thought that perhaps he had some ingenious method of keeping it hidden, which would of course be fantastic. I appreciate you reply guys

Just had another look and find underwater amazon shots fascinating. I love to these these common tropical fish within their natural habitat

Back