• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Takashi Amano lecture and workshop in Aarhus, Denmark

Hey guys, yes we'll all be visiting Tropica, I spoke to Troels the other week and he says it'll be "an open house" :thumbup:

Dan Crawford said:
Hey guys, yes we'll all be visiting Tropica, I spoke to Troels the other week and he says it'll be "an open house" :thumbup:
Paulo if you were looking for an excuse this is it, very much doubt that it will get better than this. :) unless we find a pub that will give us drinks for free. Lol

ghostsword said:
Paulo if you were looking for an excuse this is it, very much doubt that it will get better than this. :) unless we find a pub that will give us drinks for free. Lol
I have now cancelled my leave so I won't be making the trip, hope you all enjoy it. Things are looking pretty crap for November weekend 19/20th too... oh well can't have everything, work before pleasure at the moment!

LondonDragon said:
ghostsword said:
I have now cancelled my leave so I won't be making the trip, hope you all enjoy it. Things are looking pretty crap for November weekend 19/20th too... oh well can't have everything, work before pleasure at the moment!

Sorry to hear that mate.. :( There are times that business takes 1st priority. :( I am lucky that I managed to book holidays for those periods. Also booking January to go to Hanover.

So everyone here booked the Weekend ticket with Amano I presume?

Anyone going to the Gala dinner?

No Gala dinner for me either, better get drunk somewhere local :D
I suggest we make a list of who is going.
People I know so far are going from London stansted are:

Mark
Dan
Tony
Luis
Jurii
Eduard

We have rented a car so if the remaining guys add to the list you can get a second car. Also all 6 of us are staying at the same hotel. See you soon.

Piece-of-fish said:

Mark
Dan
Tony
Luis
Jurii
Eduard
Pete

We have rented a car so if the remaining guys add to the list you can get a second car. Also all 6 of us are staying at the same hotel. See you soon.

I'm in for the full monty ... but stayin at venue :crazy: with luis :?:

Pete

Billypete said:
Piece-of-fish said:

Mark
Dan
Tony
Luis
Jurii
Eduard
Pete

I'm in for the full monty ... but stayin at venue :crazy: with luis :?:

Pete

Are you all flying with RyanAir?

These are my flight details:
From London-Stansted (STN) to Aarhus (AAR)
Fri, 21Oct11 Flight FR 712 Depart STN at 07:25 and arrive AAR at 10:05

ghostsword said:
Hi Pete, I booked an hotel.. :) The Cabin, but if the atmosphere is nice at the venue I might stay there. :)

Oh dear ... looks like I'm on my own :wideyed: if you'd told me BEFORE i'd told the other half i could stay for £8+ ( including breakfast ! ) i might have been able to join you :(

On same flight out but coming back Monday morning ... didn't fancy the long drive back to s.wales on my own at that time of the morning :oops:

Tony Swinney said:
Dan, Edi, Mark and I definitely are on that flight, and the 10pm return on the Sunday night :)

Tony
cool, a nice crowd there and back, I'm also on the 10pm flight back. :)

Sorry bout the hotel Pete, but managed to save enough money for a hotel, hard times but managed to get one. :)

London people include me now. So it's

Mark
Dan
Tony
Luis
Jurii
Eduard
Gerard (me)

I am on the Stansted flights same as everyone else. Any ideas how we are getting to the venue from the airport in Aarhus? Where are you guys renting a car? Denmark? Should be fun.

Back