• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Resolved! Tags

killi69

Hi there,

What exactly are the tags' rows at the bottom of our threads used for? Are they to facilitate searches within the forum or to direct general (external) web searches to our threads within the ukaps site?

Cheers,

Andre

Is to do both really, facilitate search on the forum and also for search engines, once it starts to build up I will add the most frequently used tags to the sidebar on the forum list! ;)

Thanks Paolo. I was just playing around with it and entered a whole load of tags but this does not seem to make any difference with Google bringing the thread :crazy:

Thanks Paolo. I was just playing around with it and entered a whole load of tags but this does not seem to make any difference with Google bringing the thread :crazy:
It takes time for Google to pick them up, its not instant!

i keep finding ukaps sites via google while surfing:cool: that explains it. like*
New forum software as built-in SEO which the old one didn't therefore as time goes by we will be better ranked on google, which is good since we have so much content to be shared.

Back