• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
Looks great George!

What benefits do you think the Columbo products bring to the table compared to others like Tropica?

I must also say that it's nice to see some algae in the video. It gives me hope that one day I will produce something as nice.
Thanks, Andy. I like the Colombo range because it's competitively priced and there's everything you need - NPK ferts, liquid CO2, soil, root tabs. Tropica are also excellent and I continue to use their products too. I think it's great to have more options.

Great video, is it filmed with the Canon EOS 6D?
Thanks. Yes. And 100mm lens for entire video on this.

How high is the tank? Is it easy to do water changes at that height?
The tank sits on a 120cm tall cabinet. I'm fairly tall so don't have any issues with maintenance.

Sorry to dig up an old thread. But I have a similar setup and interested to know how long you leave the lighting on and how much fert you were dosing? :)

Great job looks great!

Excellent thanks for the reply. My leaves were starting to look a little deficient so wanted to compare dosage to a similar setup. Have been dosing colombo carbon 2ml daily and colombo fert 1ml three times a week. Will up the fert and see how I get on.

Back