• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

'sup

Sharkfat78

Seedling
Hey guys, new to the forum so figured I'd introduce myself. I may have been on here some years ago but can't for the life of me remember.

Anyway been keeping fish since about 1987 but have been fish and tank less for the last 4-5 years. Once house renovation has progressed, and I've had a chimney breast knocked out to fit the tank in, I hope to get my dream set up sorted, which is one of the reasons I've signed up on here. My love is Discus and planted tanks. I've had both before but nowhere near the standard of the set ups on here!

I'm also into gaming, animals, art, music and RC cars.

Now I need to catch up with the times, recap my knowledge and hopefully gain the skills to make my new tank a success. I've even been sad enough to name a set up I don't have yet! lol

This was my last set up. Just before the Discus went in. Its the last pic I have of it. Please excuse the mess underneath.

2gt6mo8.jpg

Thanks guys.

I started a thread actually about that light on my upcoming tank. Its had 99 views but no replies lol

Back