• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Sunday afternoons.

kirk

Been a bit caged lately hadn't been out much Had a bug which knocked me off me feet:) this is one of my favorite times of year getting out and about walking or fishing. So i braved the cold wind still feeling rubbish along with my better half and the boys and this was my 6 yr olds reward.:)

5avuqate.jpg
eqasequ5.jpg

15lb 9

Very simple method this time, sardines and markrel from the fresh counter at Morrison's. That one (she) took a sardine. Rig wise float fished no weights just strait through to the trace, about a ft Off the bed. he lost a monster into the 20's which was gutting he hadn't sunk the hooks. 5 pike were lost in total. I didn't catch a double figure pike until I was in my 20's he a lucky Boy, his mom casted it out mind my job was the unhooking and setting up.:)

:D it's an old drain. Crazy thing piking. I've spent all day piking before and Had nothing then decided put a carp rig on with a cork ball and a bit of bread around the cork ball from a sandwich as I didn't have any carp Bait with me. The reason I did this as for a few hours there was something shaped like a grass carp that kept tapping the float. I couldn't quite tell from where I was. Anyway soon as the carp rig settled it went sreaming off. I had caught a pike :D

Back