• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Suction cup 16/22

Wisey

Hi CO2Art,

I'm interested in the following:

http://www.co2art.co.uk/collections...ucts/suction-cup-for-filter-hose-size-16-22mm

My violet outflow pipe only has one suction cup on it and it just won't stay in the position I want it. Will one of these suction cups fit on the glass tube?

Also, this item is £2.59, but when I try to buy it, the only postage option is £4.99! Is there any way you can just stick it in regular post at a cheaper price please?

I've never quite worked out their postage policy for small items - frequently had to fork out a large postage for relatively small value items - never seems to be a 1st Class option for small/light things

That's quite funny. Bought from Aquatic Art on Ebay, free 48 hour postage and when the bill comes through from Paypal the vendor is actually CO2Art! So I ended up buying it from CO2Art after all, I just had to use Ebay to get a decent postage option. Hopefully CO2Art will post on this thread, would be good if they offered cheaper postage on smaller items like this through their website too.

Hello guys,

Also, this item is £2.59, but when I try to buy it, the only postage option is £4.99! Is there any way you can just stick it in regular post at a cheaper price please?

I am really sorry for this. Unfortunately we do not offer free shipping on orders under £20 any more as we have had many International customers with small order like 1m of tubing where we were actually loosing on those orders. I know this does not sounds good but I am trying to be honest with you all.

However you can always drop us an email and if your order is with small items and you think we will be able to fit them to LL for example I am sure we will be able to do so for you.

That's quite funny. Bought from Aquatic Art on Ebay, free 48 hour postage and when the bill comes through from Paypal the vendor is actually CO2Art!

Yes Aquatics art is our Ebay shop as you already realised :) However please note that the items on Ebay are more expensive and therefore the shipping charges are already included in the products. Many companies do so as customers prefer "free shipping" instead of product + PP.

Hopefully that explained it for you.

Hi Miro, yes, it was 39p more for the item on eBay, but even after buying 3 of them that was still much cheaper than paying £4.99 for postage through the website. I thought the website looked at your postcode to calculate the options. Could it not see that it was a UK based postcode and offer cheaper postage accordingly? I don't expect free postage, I would just like to have an option to have it send standard Royal Mail First Class or something like that which would be far more cost effective than paying £4.99 for a small light item of low value.

Hello,

I fully understand you, however please bare in mind that unfortunately it is not so easy done as its seems to be.

Unfortunately we do stock many items with different shape / size and weight. I know its sounds strange but unfortunately we do not have the option on assign every single product /s to a shipping method on our site.

Than again we can not just bring the prices up on our site to cover the postage.

We have had many questions regarding our shipping costs before and this is one of the reasons while we building new site but unfortunately this take very long time for many other reasons as well.

However as I mentioned before you can always contact us if you are not happy with the charges for shipping and / or products we offer.

Hello,

Ok, thanks Miro.

your very welcome :) Please note that it is very hard to explain the situation for someone who does not work here :(

However I would like to point out that in 90% of the orders we upgrade and / or share the shipping costs with customers without letting them know.

Also please note that we always charge to customers only what post / couriers charge to us.

Back