• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Stu's 90x45x45 Seiryu Range

Thread resurrection!

Thought I'd better put up the final picture for this tank. I got pretty bummed with it towards the end and wasn't happy with it when the photo was taken for IAPLC 2014 as I'd not spent enough time on it

Anyway, this was the image for IAPLC 2014 where it ranked #282 so a drop from my previous years #82. I never got to see it in the book as TGM have never imported the 2014 books :( If anyone knows of any copies for sale in the world then let me know.

20121103784_b64664f50f_o.jpgSeiryu Range - IAPLC Entry 2014 ranked at #282 by Stu Worrall, on Flickr

As always your scape looks great.

If your interested, you can purchase your copy of IAPLC , please contact at shop@adana.co.jp
All ADA need is your name, address and what publication your interested in buying. They will send you a link for payment. Just done this myself for the aqua journal, and IAPLC 2014 booklet.

Back