• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Stunning Danish project!!

LondonDragon

Administrator
UKAPS Team
Architecture studio EFFEKT has designed a walkway destined to let people take a look at the beautiful forest an hour south of Copenhagen, in Glisselfeld Kloster, Haslev. But this time the view will be from above, from this observation tower which should be around 45 meters high with 600 meters of internal ramp to let anyone get atop of it without any difficulties. The project should be finished in 2018.

ct_is_the_best_thing_imaginable_for_tourism_640_01.jpg

ct_is_the_best_thing_imaginable_for_tourism_640_02.jpg

ct_is_the_best_thing_imaginable_for_tourism_640_03.jpg

ct_is_the_best_thing_imaginable_for_tourism_640_04.jpg

ct_is_the_best_thing_imaginable_for_tourism_640_05.jpg

ct_is_the_best_thing_imaginable_for_tourism_640_06.jpg

ct_is_the_best_thing_imaginable_for_tourism_640_07.jpg

ct_is_the_best_thing_imaginable_for_tourism_640_08.jpg

ct_is_the_best_thing_imaginable_for_tourism_640_09.jpg

ct_is_the_best_thing_imaginable_for_tourism_640_10.jpg

ct_is_the_best_thing_imaginable_for_tourism_640_11.jpg

Wow, that's all I've got on that one.

Is it going to be complete woodwork? That's something the Danish are very good at.. I realized after seeing Copenhagen Central Station.. Also a massive structure almost completely made out of wood. At least it still was 25 years ago, last time i've seen it. Seeing recent pictures it definitively changed a bit.

Wow, that is amazing. I've been on the tree top walk in Kew Gardens (below) and that was great, but this will be something else altogether by several orders of magnitude.

aerial-view-of-the-treetop-walkway.jpg

Wow, that is amazing. I've been on the tree top walk in Kew Gardens (below) and that was great, but this will be something else altogether by several orders of magnitude.
My thoughts exactly! Love the one in Kew Gardens :)

Back