• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Stocking thoughts?

CrazyCory42

Hiya, I have a 100L planted tank with the following stocking:

6 Harlequin Rasbora
2 Honey Gourami
8 False Julii Cory
6 Amano Shrimp
A bunch of Cherry Shrimp

(and now the oddballs I’ve taken in from other people closing down their tanks.)

2 Bronze Cory
1 Albino Cory
1 Salt and Pepper Cory
1 Unknown Cory
1 Gold Cloud Minnow
1 Leopard Danio

2A5D5BA1-E425-414C-BE90-766D201C27F4.jpeg

I’ve noticed that the leopard danio is being a bit of a bully and chasing the other fish. So I was thinking of rehoming it and getting maybe 2 more cloud minnows as I’ve really fallen in love with the little one I have.

Do you think this would be alright? Aqadvisor says I’m too over stocked 😬

Forgot to mention it’s got a fluval u4 filter and heater and 50% weekly water changes.

Last edited:
It seems a small number of the harlequins? Perhaps at some point you could choose between them and the cloud minnows, and pass the other species on to someone? Lovely tank.

It seems a small number of the harlequins? Perhaps at some point you could choose between them and the cloud minnows, and pass the other species on to someone? Lovely tank.
I have been trying to find homes for my oddball group but so far I’ve had no luck. I’m reluctant to just take them to the pet shop because there aren’t many responsible ones near me and I don’t want them sold to a terrible home. 😔 I’ve posted threads on here and Facebook but so far no takers.

Back