• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Have You Seen? Start conversation directly from post!!

LondonDragon

Administrator
UKAPS Team
Not sure if you guys have noticed, but now you can start a conversation from any post/topic on the forum.

There is a new button under the post:

conversation-01.PNG

When you click on it, it will start a private conversation with the post creator and quote the text on the post directly into the conversation:

conversation-02.PNG

Enjoy :)

Hi,

is it still possible to start the conversation? I don't have the 'Start conversation' button, and also not able to send direct messages clicking the user icon. I tried both browser in laptop and android phone...

Thank you for advice,
Daren.

Attachments

• ukaps2.png
    ukaps2.png
    246.7 KB · Views: 106
Hi,

is it still possible to start the conversation? I don't have the 'Start conversation' button, and also not able to send direct messages clicking the user icon. I tried both browser in laptop and android phone...

Thank you for advice,
Daren.
It's still there for me. At a guess I'd suggest you may have to reach a certain number of posts to be able to message other members.
I may be wrong, but that would be my assumption.

It's still there for me. At a guess I'd suggest you may have to reach a certain number of posts to be able to message other members.
I may be wrong, but that would be my assumption.
You are right, needs to get to 5 posts to pass the probation period and become a Member!

Thank you both! (and you are almost right, this one was the third post, I can send direct messages from know :)

Back