• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • Most of the remaining team are off on holiday meaning the forum does not have sufficient cover. As such the site will be placed in maintenance mode where it can be viewed but no posts/threads can be made and will remain this way until August 11th, apologies for the inconvience.

St Kilda International Sea Port

BigTom

Well, maybe that's a bit grand 😛

Noone trying to land in this weather though! Taken a couple oif days ago in Force 9-10 gales. We're an inch deep in snow and hail now...

2273a9b0e751a4e440ede2fb25daf537-d33i1h9.jpg

Nice and dramatic, if a little over processed for me. It seems that you are in an ideal place for real wintry stuff.

Dave.

Its a nice shot Tom,but i think you have spoilt it by too pp,the foreground makes me feel wobbly when i look at it,then that could be my age too :lol: ,but if you like it then thats all that matters,
regards,
john.

john starkey said:
Its a nice shot Tom,but i think you have spoilt it by too pp,the foreground makes me feel wobbly when i look at it,then that could be my age too :lol: ,but if you like it then thats all that matters,
regards,
john.

Haha, well we wouldn't want you falling over, so here's an unprocessed version to enjoy :lol:

piernopp.jpg

LD, I mostly use duplicate layers (sometimes desaturated) with various blending modes (overlay, multiply, hard light etc) then selectively masked in for different parts of the image. Then for this one a spot of duo-toning and vignette in Lightroom.

Cheers for the comments.

Wow they all have great emotions and drama. May I have the photos as a background ? 🙂

Back