• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

spray bar and in tank co2 ?

eminor

Hello, i use inline atomizer right now but i can't take the seven up look anymore, i want to go back to intank diffuser, problem is that i can't put the diffuser near the intake because the filter make lots of noise when i do that, any idea where can i put it ? thx

Same as above, I advise a reactor if you have the space. Bye bye seven up. Saves C02.
any idea where can i put it ? thx
Opposite the outflow so that the current takes C02 and distributes it across the tank. You could also put it below the outflow so that co2 is carried away when water comes out of the pipe.

Last edited:
Have you considered the reactor route? That will get you the clear look you want
Yes i did, but i need really powerfull filter or a second filter dedicated to it, cost lots of money :/

Same as above, I advise a reactor if you have the space. Bye bye seven up. Saves C02.

Opposite the outflow so that the current takes C02 and distributes it across the tank. You could also put it below the outflow so that co2 is carried away when water comes out of the pipe.
well the spray bar size is 1/3 of the tank lenght, so i try to but it on the side

Back