• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Sourcing bettas

Derek113

Hello,

Im looking to buy some quality show bettas. Anyone recommend online sites that deliver in the UK?

As well as Neil's link there is Lisa Bradshaw,mentioned on the forum before ,LJB Aquatics based in Norfolk,article in Practical Fishkeeping who imports,breeds Bettas some of the fish will have any Betta fan impressed,she is on Facebook also probably known to the Betta groups

Might not be quite the types you are looking for, but I've noticed recently that the pets at home stores near me have recently upped their betta game big time; they now stock dragonscales, crowntails, koi, plakat etc with some superb colours

Colin Dunlop at the fish hut, Carluke also has stunning Betta splendens of show quality.

Might not be quite the types you are looking for, but I've noticed recently that the pets at home stores near me have recently upped their betta game big time; they now stock dragonscales, crowntails, koi, plakat etc with some superb colours

There is a pets at home round the corner but its white spot city! They had some good stock covered in white spot.

Only ever have females for sale.

I popped into pets at home today. I was impressed by there betta selection.

Picked up a koi male. Picks to follow once settled.

I can highly recommend Lisa Bradshaw. There are some good UK betta breeders on FB too, Simon Borton and Maria Ormberg, both have sales pages.
If you decide to venture into Fb let me know and I will give you links the pages

Back