• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • You can now follow UKAPS on Instagram.

Carbondioxide

Sponsor
UKAPS Team
We have been very busy working away behind the scenes and it almost time to share some exciting new things with everyone...

Attachments

• coming up B.jpg
    coming up B.jpg
    479.3 KB · Views: 225

LondonDragon

Administrator
UKAPS Team

aeneas

I was just about to order from them the complete set with the Pro-Elite regulator, but there is no urgency yet - so I will rather wait to see what is this "something new" coming up... watching this thread with interest.

Driftless

And? Isn't this a little long to let a teaser hang out there? I have at least 6 of your regulators plus other products but this is getting annoying since you first posted on January 16th.

Carbondioxide

Sponsor
UKAPS Team
Yes! We have some amazing things coming. Some of which have recently been addd to our online store which include our precision bubble counter which can be used both inline and on the regulator and the new IO in-tank diffuser. Our newest diffuser is available in both acrylic (currently on sale at £and 14.99) and stainless steel.
We will be announcing more new items in the near future but for now, check out the latest additions right here>>>

Untitled design-19.png