• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Some pictures of my CRS.

Aquadream - simply stunning! The sharpness is stunning.

How about your show us a pic of your camera setup for these kinds of photos, would prove very interesting!

Please share more!
I would love to, but there is no second camera around to take the picture.
Now what I do is this.
I set up the lenses on maximum possible magnification and attach them to the camera with reverse macro adapter. Then to achieve good focus I move the camera backward and forward while holding by hand. As the focus distance is about 2-3 inches only you can imagine how challenging is to do that without a macro rail, but I donn't have one.
So aproximately one in ten shots turns out nice.

Anatome Helena predator snail will sort them out if they trouble you much.
Thanks G, but predator snails will eat the ramshorn snails too, and I like them.....I'll just have to tolerate them.

Thanks G, but predator snails will eat the ramshorn snails too, and I like them.....I'll just have to tolerate them.
You could collect as many Ramshorns as you can and put them in a bucket with some water and something to eat. Then release the Helena in the tank. The Ramshorns can stay for weeks in the backet and in the meanwhile the Helena would have sorted everything in the tank.

Some of my best so far.
IMG_1283_zpsa60a45f8.jpg
IMG_1199_zps1ef0e415.jpg

Back