• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

So who has the best aquascape right now on UKAPS, and lives in the UK...?

Why not visit some members who don't have 'the best' to give them tips, maybe re-scape with them? I get that may cost ya some monies, but I have two ADA 60-P's looking for some love, so come visit my George ;)

Why not visit some members who don't have 'the best' to give them tips, maybe re-scape with them? I get that may cost ya some monies, but I have two ADA 60-P's looking for some love, so come visit my George ;)
Oh well, if that's how we're doing this and George is looking for someone who's crap at scaping who currently has an empty tank I'll put myself forward. Haha I don't think he's that much time on his hands tbh. I only have a low tech that's 3 months on the go, if George came this time next year it might have enough plant growth in to call it a planted tank. I do have an empty ADA 60h though crying out for inspiration.

Sent from my STH100-2 using Tapatalk

Far from the best, but, here's both of mine as they stand this evening. Excuse the mess, it's maintenance Sunday tomorrow ...

46L Fluval Edge (Cropped and colours fiddled slightly)
20180224_232542.jpg

60L Superfish Home Aqua (Cropped)

20180224_232845.jpg

I might update these after maintenance tomorrow. .

Adam

Everyone's just showing off now and giving me an inferiority complex.

Just keep telling yourself it's all in the Camera Art :rolleyes:

(that's what I do :D)
Yeah well said @alto who cares how your tank looks as long as the fish are happy and what do fish know about Aquascaping.

Going in to the denial phase now I've got envy out of the way. Bitterness and anger next

Some lovely aquascapes on here, so here is my progress after 5 days, a mix of seeded and planted from a semi dry start. This is my first attempt at a real scape although I have worked in aquatics many yeas ago, however the technology wasn't to the level it is today. I'm more of a fish keeper and have little knowledge of aquarium plants so trying to raise my knowledge base as I go.

There maybe errors here, however that's how we learn.
Couldn't take a photo from outside of the aquarium due to the condensation.

IMG_4535.jpg
IMG_4536.jpg
IMG_4537.jpg
IMG_4538.jpg

Hi mate, I get t them from Shirley aquatics, however there was Asian text on the packet, I’ve sowed 2 types of seed, but also planted some well known plants as back up.

Will wait to see what happens, and I’ll update on here.

Back