• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Smallest & Least Visible Heater

Tankless

I'm looking for small heater which is the least visible in the tank. Current heater is showing signs of condensation inside of it.

I have the aquascaper 600 so it's not very tall. For anyone that recommends an inline, can I run and inline heater with an inline co2 diffuser in the outflow.

Yes you can, run the diffuser after the heater unit in the outflow, hydors are good, knockof inlines suck and aren't worth the saving you get, hydor all the way.

Are they reliable? I remember reading reviews of it failing after a few months. What wattage would be most suitable for 100 litres? It's been a while since I've had to buy a heater.

The Hydor is like the only option when it comes to in-line heaters really, also you can at a push do maintenance on them yourself if you are a handy individual including gasket replacement etc.

Other than inlines i use eheim jagers the old faithful but even those don't last that long for me, my hydor was far more bomb proof.

Hydor 200 will do a 100litre tank, but the 300 will heat up the total water volume quicker and probably come on and off less, you can use either, whatever is best for your tubing size.

Attachments

• image_2021-11-26_210359.png
    image_2021-11-26_210359.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 101
Back