• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Show Your Pets

Loved all the photo's of pet's that have adopted us unworthy human's.
Am reminded of a song by Tom T Hall "Old dog's and Children,and Watermelon wine"

Fairly certain lucas (chief) is a Staffordshire terrier. Should have a tail shaped like an old water pump handle, maybe Alistair will let us know...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Lindy that is exactly what Rosie (the other half said) so I'm sure your right :)

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

Fairly certain lucas (chief) is a Staffordshire terrier. Should have a tail shaped like an old water pump handle, maybe Alistair will let us know...

Otherwise known as the nanny dog.

Lindy that is exactly what Rosie (the other half said) so I'm sure your right :)

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk
I'm sure she's right too ;)

Yup he certainly is and very much a nanny dog too. Hes very protective of my little girl. Or anyone's children for that matter

Unfortunately we had to have Kirby (page 1 of this thread) put to sleep last December at only 6 years old :( He was a brilliant dog, and it was awful to lose him so young. Millie was also very sad after we lost him, so we have now got Otto, another rottie. These pics are from when we got him at about 9 -10 wks old, but he is now 16 wks and weighs 20kg already!

13085534064_1e7792e98f_z.jpg
Untitled
by Ben Morfitt, on Flickr

13085410193_b7e7c5c509_z.jpg
Untitled

And here he is with Millie.

13085270065_bc899e9b51_z.jpg
Untitled

My cat Rosie
13892596582_84b8a1ea94_c.jpg

Cutest little thing I ever knew passed away today 4pm 20years and 2 weeks old, pets rock (sorry about the shitty picture folks )

I know the feeling, my little dexi has been very unwell recently (nearly £1000 in vets bills ill) she is only 6. I would have been devastated if she didn't come home....

Reactions: tim
Thanks buddy :) she made me a softie :)

she was, shame my ugly mugs in the pic :lol:

Haha! It's a good pic mate. My mum is the crazy cat lady at the end of the road.. So we grow up with plenty of cats around. I have a dog at the moment and he really is part of the family. We'd miss him if he was gone, especially my son. I'm sure he thinks he's a giant teddy bear, haha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: tim
I know the feeling, my little dexi has been very unwell recently (nearly £1000 in vets bills ill) she is only 6. I would have been devastated if she didn't come home....

I can't complain she led a very long active life with 1 visit to a vet apart from jabs in 20 years, she was more like a puppy than a cat all through her life( but as naughty as a cat lol ) I'm happy she had a very spoilt long life with us, but boy I'll miss her.[DOUBLEPOST=1397773240][/DOUBLEPOST]
Haha! It's a good pic mate. My mum is the crazy cat lady at the end of the road.. So we grow up with plenty of cats around. I have a dog at the moment and he really is part of the family. We'd miss him if he was gone, especially my son. I'm sure he thinks he's a giant teddy bear, haha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah I was always more of a dog guy, moved to London met my missus & Rosie taught her to sit and roll over :lol: and that was it mate fell in love, with the wife & the cat :lol:

Back