• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • Most of the remaining team are off on holiday meaning the forum does not have sufficient cover. As such the site will be placed in maintenance mode where it can be viewed but no posts/threads can be made and will remain this way until August 11th, apologies for the inconvience.

Show Your Pets

My pair of Puppergramma Sprockerii - might be interesting to see what they do when my new tank is delivered next week!

Waterpups.jpeg

love that her toys are bigger than her. 😆
Yeah, it's quite funny when she is dragging them around the house and trying to get them to the sofa/bed! lol
Notice that Charmander already has some stitches! lol

My son has a Cockapoodle daft as brush,lovely dog but has developed a possesion aggression tendancy for only one thing phone chargers. They have to charge them at high level otherwise he pulls at them . Strange he's around 14 months so in dog years a teenager, they have a behaviourist booked

Ok I will take the bait, what are they all?
Not sure whether you mean mine?
If so my dog is a shitzu Pomeranian cross, bred by my friend's mother
The lizards are crested geckos, originally bought to breed so I selected nice colours but then never got round to it and wouldn't know how to move the babies on if I had, wouldn't have wanted to give them to anyone I don't think.

The dog (Tehya) is now 10 years old and the geckos are 14 years old

I don't actually have him yet, but on the 9th of April I'll be collecting this little fella...

He's a Havanese and I am proper excited! Since I have a 14 hour round trip from Scotland, I am going to visit Horizon Aquatics and Aquarium Gardens on my travels 🙂

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-03-11 at 14.13.52.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-03-11 at 14.13.52.jpeg
    264.6 KB · Views: 121
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-03-11 at 14.09.41.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-03-11 at 14.09.41.jpeg
    162.8 KB · Views: 124
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-02-24 at 19.48.29.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-02-24 at 19.48.29.jpeg
    215.8 KB · Views: 115
  • Pupper 1.jpeg
    Pupper 1.jpeg
    270.1 KB · Views: 135
Months back I posted the puppy I was going to collect, with pictures of him prior to my collection. Well he's now 9 months old! Here is Ralph now 🙂
Sorry, can you remove the cute soft toy out of the way please - it's blocking the view of the dog you mention.

Sorry, can you remove the cute soft toy out of the way please - it's blocking the view of the dog you mention.

Haha, he does look like a toy! 😀
How did I miss Ralph?
He could shred a wardrobe full of clothes & you'd forgive him, he's so cute!
Thank you, he is the sweetest, very well natured, but yes it's very hard to ever be angry at him 😀

Back