• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Show me your wood! :-D

Progen

PwtVnNf.jpg

I drop by aquariums weekly, usually at least twice a week, so I've seen quite a lot of nice driftwood but when I saw this piece, even though I didn't have any tank big enough to take a 2.5' wide piece, I didn't care!

I just had to have it! And for USD16, I did. :lol:

zswm04f.jpg

One happy Chinaman with his find. Took over half of the backseat so that tells you a bit about its span.

ps. Anyway, it won't be in an aquarium. The mum wants it for her garden and I only have one of her so she can have it. :D

Before
32059665923_650f4baa50_k.jpg
IMG_7862 by Colm Doyle, on Flickr

And After... seems a shame to cover up most of the wood with plants but its nice to watch them grow :p

33257650903_cd3dc5b57e_k.jpg
IMG_9147 by Colm Doyle, on Flickr

PwtVnNf.jpg

I drop by aquariums weekly, usually at least twice a week, so I've seen quite a lot of nice driftwood but when I saw this piece, even though I didn't have any tank big enough to take a 2.5' wide piece, I didn't care!

I just had to have it! And for USD16, I did. :lol:

zswm04f.jpg

One happy Chinaman with his find. Took over half of the backseat so that tells you a bit about its span.

ps. Anyway, it won't be in an aquarium. The mum wants it for her garden and I only have one of her so she can have it. :D
Epic piece of nature's art :)

aaBscyO.jpg

Thinking of trying it upside down, like in the upper photo. Reminds me of the aliens in War of the Worlds.

Back