• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Show me your Juwel lido 100 or 120

1stgolf

Hi i was wondering if people who either own the lido 100 or the lido 120 post up pictures of what yours looks like also would like to know what equipment you have set up in it.
Thanks in advance

No one got a juwel lido? im looking for insperation. :D

I am gong to set up a lido 100 soon. i am thnking. iam going for a old ehiem 2217 for a filter, as i have two on my old rio 180. I had to take up my rio 180 as the other half wanted a new carpet. my rio is too big for it new home so going back to a good old lido. need to sort some lights, would like some T5 but thet are pricey. i only had T8 on the rio, but it did ok. i will post a picture at some point. do you have T5`s??? let me know how your setup goes!

Hi mate mines been set up for a couple of months now im still running the original built in filter untill i can afford a tetratec 1200 external filter. Your right the t5 units are very pricey so for now im using the standard t8 tubes along with some reflectors.

Not many people use "off the peg" type aquariums because they often turn out to be a false economy. You're probably better searching google for 60tall/deep/high or 60-h which will give you ideas on how to scape deeper tanks.

Been thinkng and my last tank turned out to be a bt of jungle wth species of every thing every where,so this tme i was
thinking of start with just a HC carpet and some rocks. Mininal and adding more stuff later! I noramally grow ricca on the surface and sell some the my LFS, pays for abit of CO2! :thumbup:

Back