• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Should I try to add co2

That's a lot of complicated information to take in, I'm going to have to read through a few times so my brain can process it all . Thank you for your patience this might take some time.

i have read through the information a few times, and i still don't have a clue what it all means (my fault not yours) Anoter thing is that i am using easylife easycarbo and easylife profito, do you think these products are good ones for what i am trying to do. I would really like if i could succeed with the bucefalandra.

Are my problems beyond your abilities or am i just being ignored ?

You are not ignored, just conversation becomes too technical.
In my opinion, an instalation of CO2 with diffuser, bubble counter and controler for selenoid will solve your problem. Thre are many options for this. You may add liquid carbon, additionaly. Bucephalandra is not a difficult plant. It is used in paludarium as well as in wabi kusa and is doing well. I have Bucephalandra in one of my nano and, for CO2, I am using the rudimentary, simple Tropica System 60 !? Can you imagine ? And is doing just fine, right now is blooming!

Back