1. You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter or Google account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
    Dismiss Notice
  2. This site uses some unobtrusive cookies to store information on your computer. For more information click the following link: Cookie Usage

Dismiss Notice

Feedback Series 5 LED BLADE

Discussion in 'Arcadia Aquatics' started by Arcadia Aquatics, 4 Feb 2016.

1. Arcadia Aquatics

Arcadia Aquatics Sponsor

The LED Blade has design and output at it's forefront, the ultra sleek anodised aluminium case with a profile of just 8mm it has been designed to provide as close to an invisible light source as possible whilst doubling up its function as a heat sink for the high power LED's.

- High Lumen per watt
    - Low running costs
    - No bulb replacements (>50,000hr LED Life)
    - Creates the ripple effect
    - Inline power switch
    - Low carbon footprint
    - 2 year Guarantee

Interested on feed back on this product .
    Thanks

2. Tim Harrison

Tim Harrison Global Moderator Staff Member

Sounds like a nice design...form and function.

3. jagillham

jagillham Member

Must be thin - I can't even see it! :)

4. tim

tim Forum Moderator Staff Member

If you'd like to send me one I can offer some feedback :lol: units look good, is there a controller available for dimming the units sunrise sunset etc quite desirable with led units especially if you wish to use one low tech.

Nelson likes this.
  5. Arcadia Aquatics

Arcadia Aquatics Sponsor

There are many on going product developments that I cannot talk about , but they will be shown on here as soon they reach market .
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG] [​IMG][/URL][/IMG] [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]
    Who knows I may be able to get a budget for reviews , prizes etc ............:nailbiting:............one day

tim and Peboy like this.
  6. Tim Harrison

Tim Harrison Global Moderator Staff Member

Sounds intriguing...I agree with Tim affordable controllability is probably the key to success, as far as LED lighting goes.