• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Seneye Water Monitoring System Review

Bartash

This morning the Seneye saved the life of all the shrimp in my shrimp tank, I got a warning text saying my temp had dropped when I went and checked my heater had died so luckily i had a spare one lying around.
Understanding what is happening inside your aquarium is vital to ensuring that the aquatic life remains healthy. This revolutionary water monitoring device allows you to continuously track the changes in the water parameters, alerting you to the problems before they affect the fish. Protect your fish with a seneye monitor.

If you like the review please give a thumbs up so the video is shared with all your viewers

Thank You for watching

Carl

http://youtu.be/vHN1NyXUdE4

Hi carl i watched this last week and it got me interested in buying one, nearly got one on ebay for £50! with the float as well! good review.

cheers

I was pondering getting a low powered atom device to keep my device connected to the internet, as without it it is a delayed device, though seeing temp fluctuations etc is cool, it's not as useful as being told things have gone tits up as in your case.

Back