• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

seller/buyer feedback thread? could something like this be started?

plantnoobdude

not sure if this is the right place for this discussion but, i was recently thinking about this and i think it'd be beneficial to people buying things on this forum. what do you guys think?

People can leave seller feedback on the persons profile.
We are all a bunch of friendly people here, if you are not sure about the person you're buying from then do not send payment as a gift, so you can raise a case with PayPal later if necessary.
Also, any issues you can report to us, and we can step in to try and get a resolution, although we can only help to achieve that and are not responsible for the sale itself.

hi, thanks for that @LondonDragon. i was not aware i could do that. many thanks. i've had nothing but positive experiences selling here. no need for that yet.

hi, thanks for that @LondonDragon. i was not aware i could do that. many thanks. i've had nothing but positive experiences selling here. no need for that yet.
Glad it's been all positive, :) like I said we are a friendly bunch ;)

Screen Shot 2021-07-29 at 18.02.35.png

click on someones profile, and "write something" @dcurzon

Back