• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

How do i? Search for phrase of short words

mungo

Seedling
Hi,

Is there any trick to getting past the "Search term is too short" error? I'm trying to search for "roma 90" or "cube 40" to see some examples of tanks. I get all search results for "roma" or "cube", but the "90" or "40" are ignored.

Although I understand that the two digit number is too short, is there any way to convince the search to treat the whole phrase as a longer search term? I've tried putting it in "quotations" and roma+90 to no avail.

Thanks!

Last edited:
You often find that a search on Google is better, so just use your search terms and add ukaps on the end, so try:

roma 90 ukaps

cube 40 ukaps

You should get a number of threads at the top of your search and also a link which says "more results from www.ukaps.org". If you click on that you will get all the matches from the site.

Many thanks Wisey, that works a treat. Don't know why I didn't think of it before.

Yeah LondonDragon, I thought that would be the reason. Found a work-around now thanks to Wisey, so I'm more than happy. Let Google do the grunt work, keep your servers nippy, and save space for pictures of greenery.. :thumbup:

Back