• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Seachem liquid to ei

I'm changing from seachem range to ei dry fert dosing. I have been dosing the seachem flourish,pottasium and iron along with root tabs. I've read alot that these commercial ferts are basically weak water ferts? I injections co2 and dose 1ml of flourish, .6 iron and .6 potassium daily. Buying the aquairum gardens with starter kit and they recommend macro and micro dosing alternative days at 1ml per 50 liters. Macro is made up of per 500ml solution...
4 TBS pottasium nitrate
1 this pottasium phosphate
6 TBS magnesium sulphate.
This is dosed 3* per week at 10 ml per 50 ltrs.
Micros is...
1 TBS per 500ml solution dosed 3* per week at 10ml per 50 ltrs.
According to this recipe I have been majorily under dosing using the seachem flourish,iron and pottasium. Also is dosing the flourish,iron and pottasium the same day counter acting the ferts? Eg...blocking calcium and pottasium etc etc...

Sorry not much info, I have saggitaria,valisneria,anubias nana bateri, hygrophila siamensa 53b,crypt wendtii and rotala not 100% of genre a picture is enclosed as well as how planted my 70 litre tank is planted.thanks in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_20181123_191811.jpg
    IMG_20181123_191811.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 75
  • IMG_20181123_192010.jpg
    IMG_20181123_192010.jpg
    5.9 MB · Views: 70
According to this recipe I have been majorily under dosing using the seachem flourish,iron and pottasium. Also is dosing the flourish,iron and pottasium the same day counter acting the ferts? Eg...blocking calcium and pottasium etc etc..
The link below might be a good read for you; not for the recipes but to explain the reactions. You could of course turn your EI into an all in one by adding Ascorbic Acid and Potassium Sorbate if you so wished.
http://www.theplantedtank.co.uk/allinone.htm

Back