• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Schism reimagined...

Realy like the Gapped Teeth Beauty Mark concept in this scape. :cool:

I love that rockwork this has looked great from the start cant wait to see how it develops.

Keep it updated as keen to see ot starting to grow.

Dean

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Thanks very much guys.
Looks great. Is it 45 cm tank and what's the lighting? Is the background all H'ra?
The tank is a ADA 60-P, and the lighting is a Twinstar S series, and LEDs for back lighting. I've just used a little H'ra for colour highlights, most of the plants are carpet plants ;)

Looking forward to this one for sure :) stunning rock work! Can you do some hardscape for my 60l? I want @Ray to like me too! ;)
Oh boy, oh boy, what have I done? What have I done! :facepalm:

Well, the fact you see that you need Tim Harrison to beat Tim Harrison tells me all I need to know - I do like you because we've got so much in common - you're a Tim Harrison fanboy too! ;)

Is this the one still on the go @Tim Harrison - be interested to see an update.
I'm unsure if you've added detail about what filtration, pipe sizes, inlets etc are currently on the go if you'd be kind enough too please? :)
Haha, I was afraid someone would ask this...sort of Andrew...
I've had to plant 3 lots of MC, each batch I've had has been ratty as hell and hasn't done very well.

Consequently, even after all this time it hasn't grown in and frankly it's looking a bit of a mess.
Not sure what else I'm doing wrong though; this makes the 3rd scape in a row that's been a failure.

I might start again or just try adding some DW and planting it up as a traditional Nature Aquarium.
Maybe I'll have better luck with plastic plants :meh:

Back