• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Scaping and scooters

Raquascape

Anyone on here in the scootering community?

If so share your pics!

Here's a picture of my vespa carrying hardscape back home from the lfs lol!

85f9f706ffc4e2d9371c0b1814dd3be8.jpg

d957822aed34b0dcf9126095cd02ba4d.jpg

Cheers,
R

Anyone on here in the scootering community?

If so share your pics!

Here's a picture of my vespa carrying hardscape back home from the lfs lol!

Cheers,
R

I've joined the scooter gang a few months ago. Been driving cars for years but lately the traffic and parking scenario in my city has gotten really crazy so decided to learn how to ride a bike properly and get the add on for my license. I also had my first fall a couple of weeks ago under pretty normal conditions. Luckily it was cold that day so I was wearing a light jacket. Scraped my knee and elbow and sprained my shoulder.

I've joined the scooter gang a few months ago. Been driving cars for years but lately the traffic and parking scenario in my city has gotten really crazy so decided to learn how to ride a bike properly and get the add on for my license. I also had my first fall a couple of weeks ago under pretty normal conditions. Luckily it was cold that day so I was wearing a light jacket. Scraped my knee and elbow and sprained my shoulder.

Sorry to hear about the fall matey, I've come off before too. Hopefully never again!

What scoot do you own?

Sorry to hear about the fall matey, I've come off before too. Hopefully never again!

What scoot do you own?

Yeah it happened quite quickly and suddenly actually. It was a combination of several factors actually. I currently own a second hand 110cc Honda Activa. I picked it up to practice and learn the ropes. I'm from Bombay actually so Im not sure what the UK equivalent is. I did go to Nottingham Uni a while back though ! Im planning on picking up something better next year though once the new fuel and pollution norms kick in and all scoots will be sold with fuel injection. Im considering an Aprilia SR 150 or the 160cc Maxi scoot that Aprilia might launch early next year. Im also considering an electric one as I think that they would suit my purpose as a city runabout quite well provided that something better than the current ones is launched. There is one pretty good one that a startup launched but they arent churning them out fast enough and are only starting in a couple of cities at a time and it will take a while for it to be available in Bombay. Check out the Ather S450 its quite nice. I just wish that the range was atleast a 100 kilometers or so.

Back