I am suffering with an outbreak of BBA. Tried everything to resolve it and have finally decided to rescape and remove any heavily infected plants. Throwing pots of Buce and crypts seems, however, a waste of money. I thought if trying to grow them emersed to and then replant in a few months. Does anyone else have a suggestion for a way forward?