• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Saintlys 'wonderful sky'

Mark Evans

Expert
well, for those few that are experimenting with their canon HD mode (stu :shifty: ....erm..thats it i think... Tonser in the wings I think. oooo, viktor has a 550d)

I know it's not everyone's cup of tea...videos and stuff, so please forgive me.

I've been trying out a few things. This was how I learned photography, trying different things.

This clip is real short, but gives the impression I wanted. I will go for a longer production if I can get all the clips I want.

The great thing with sky is,you can do it anywhere 8)

I've increased the speed of the clip to about 1100% to show off the clouds motion.

many thanks for your patience :D

Great video! :wideyed:
Every time I look at your pictures and videos, my self-confidence starts to decrease :D

Paulus said:
sweet :D looking good :)

thanks mate.

peti44 said:
Great video! :wideyed:
Every time I look at your pictures and videos, my self-confidence starts to decrease :D

again, thanks. although, don't feel like this. :thumbup:

I was beginning to wonder if anyone has looked at it :? recently my posting in the 'photography' section hasn't seen much in the way of a response.

samc said:
thought you'd have it planted by now o_O :lol:

As desperate as i am, I'm on hold temporarily.

JamesM said:
Does that mean the nail varnish is coming out tonight Bob?

I pray for fancy dress parties, so i can put it on in public, rather than indoors, by myself. :shifty:

Back