• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Ryuboku

Back to business as usual with this one Tim. Great to see your plants thriving. Looks like another cracker.

Thanks Ady, it's been a struggle, battling algae all the way. Still got some BBA to see off but I think it's finally getting there, I hope.

Bought half a dozen Cherries about a month ago. They were tiny, not any more...

50904860067_da6ec4bbd8_b.jpg

Very nice @alto. Funny you should mention my leaky shallow. I’ve not long since received a tube of silicon sealant and the tools to repair it. The idea is to use it for the next scape 🙂

Hi all,
Are they Mr and Mrs?
Or is the bottom fish a male impersonating a female?
Nice, my guess is that she is a she, and definitely A. agassizii, although I don't have a very good record identifying or sexing Apistogramma.

These are my last pair (apologies for the quality of the video), I had some fry from these but they were all male.

cheers Darrel

Last edited:
The last image, the scape is in the midst of being torn down. I've been out of action for a about a month and during that time it became choked with Myriophyllum guyana and Rotala. As a consequence the rest of the plants suffered. Got some pretty good emersed growth though ;)

51128883952_90552b1caa_b.jpg

Back