• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Ryuboku

Looks like it’s going to be a beauty.
Fingers crossed for this one mate, there must have been some issue in the previous scapes. Hopefully the new substrate will solve it.
#massivecrypts

Living on the edge...

50810120636_a0dcff3806_b.jpg

Hey Tim wanted to ask how did you manage to get them to ship to the uk? I checked their site and it wasn’t in there

You are right.. fts, else it didn't happen..
I'll level with you, it almost didn't on several occasions. The scape was plagued with algae for the first 2 months or so, it only started to turn a corner a few weeks back. So there really isn't much to look at, at the moment ;)
Hey Tim wanted to ask how did you manage to get them to ship to the uk? I checked their site and it wasn’t in there
The scape was set up months ago, I guess Toby isn't shipping to the UK at the moment maybe because of the "C" word.

Aquasabi announced on their Facebook page that they have discontinued shipments to the UK due to the new Brexit regulation.

That's a shame, I have always had great service from them, and their plants have always been some of the best I've had. Hopefully these things will get ironed out, it must be a large chunk of lost income for them.

Back