• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

rugby world cup

Scotland are through, good game against Samoa. Australia vs Wales. ... wow.
Looking forward to seeing Ireland vs France to see who the all blacks end up against.

Don't count out South Africa ;)...they are starting to come on to a game! They don't give much territory away now!
I definitely think they will be hard to beat Scotland have done well.
I still think they have more to offer..Finn Russell is capable of opening up any defence but he needs quick ball in the first half!
I feel a upset in the air somewhere!:happy:
hoggie

First set of quarter finals over. NZ vs SA in the semi. Any guesses for today's games?

Well im from south africa. And to be honest my prediction is a NZ vs eng final. :lol::lol::lol:
NZ for the win.

Soutn africa just not on the game at this time...
:lol::lol::lol:

:(:(:(
A very harsh result...Scotland where magnificent....the 10 minute sin binning :thumbdown: which had a huge bearing on the match!
The penalty at the death was very harsh should of went too the TMO!

Australia got the big calls from the referee:crazy: :thumbdown: Craig Joubert pillock!

The late hit on Stuart Hogg should have been penalised!
Well done to both teams!
Also well done Argentina!:thumbup:
hoggie

Last edited:
:(:(:(
A very harsh result...Scotland where magnificent....the 10 minute sin binning which had a huge bearing on the match!
The penalty at the death was very harsh should of went too the TMO!

Australia got the big calls from the referee:crazy: Craig Joubert pillock!

The late hit on Stuart Hogg should have been penalised!
Well done to both teams!
Also well done Argentina!
hoggie
I'm surprised that you still have fingers left to type....

:nailbiting::lol:
It was a great game but we threw it away at the end....Scotland should have controlled the ball with a short line-out!
Greig Laidlaw should have issued instructions for a short-line out!
I still feel robbed....by the referee....very poor decision making!
I don't think The All Blacks or SA would have been on the end of the poor decision making!
Sour grapes no :rolleyes::arghh:
hoggie

Hoggie, I feel for you.
After the intercept try,I really thought you had it.
To lose to an accidental offside ( which I know is a pen offense ), sucks.

Cheers Stu....Should have been a knock on....and a scrum to Australia!
Its not just that decision there where 3 or 4 others that where called wrong as far as the ex professional rugby players stated on the Radio!
hoggie

Solid performance from both teams, well done to the All Blacks

Was it me or it felt like the World Cup wasn't even on for the last 3 weeks!

Considering it's a major sporting competition being held in this country our own media have severely let this down since England went out. Having been out last night I had to search to find out the result of the 3rd and 4th place play off. OK it may not mean much, but decent media coverage may make youngsters want to take up the sport.

:)
Loved the final....Dan Carter a great drop goal:thumbup:
There has been a few forward passes made by the All Blacks in this competition which haven't been picked up by the referee who was in charge of the certain games!
The New Zelanders where the best team in the competition...all round!
Well done the All Blacks;)
Cheers hoggie

Back