• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

rugby world cup

England England England. Very powerful and explosive team at the moment. England to win if their youthful team shows no fear. New Zealand to win if experience shows through. I think the Aussies will be dangerous too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what's rugby:D
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rugby_football:p

The All Blacks are always going to be difficult to beat, and the Wallabies will always be dangerous. England's pool ain't no walk over...with the Wales and Australia to contend with, but both games are at Twickers, which is always an advantage.

Great game last night against Fiji. England looked very cohesive against a very tough team that didn't get enough credit from the pundits...Mike brown was on top form, scoring twice, and Billy Vunipola scored a late try to give England a bonus point which could prove invaluable...

P.S. looking forward to an 11hr Rugby marathon today...well worth risking divorce for:D

The question is will the AB's choke like they do at every world cup outside of New Zealand ?
South Africa v England/Australia final for me.

Paulo;Portugal are much better at 'Sevens' the reduced form of the game.Which will be an Olympic sport at Rio '16

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/ru...le-England-to-face-Fiji-in-quarter-final.html

Just been to my first game of this year's tournament.
Tonga v Georgia
Loved it..

Nice I was still at work when they played. Watching the ireland game nou. Cant wait for the springboks.

The Springboks are gonna get pulverised when they go home!
Well done to Japan!
Next up Scotland:nailbiting:
clear.png

Cheers
hoggie

Anyone going to watch Scotland vs Japan? I think if the Japanese win they'll end up topping their pool, which will be phenomenal for Japanese rugby.

:nailbiting:....Think it will be fast and furious the first half.
I will be waving my sprig of purple :smug: heather
clear.png
supporting Scotland!
clear.png

:happy: hoggie
It's often about who can play the full 80 without slowing and think Japan showed they can go 85 against one of most physical sides in the game....
Being a kiwi I have no vested interest in either team but I've always had a soft spot for Japan. I was impressed with the level of discipline they showed in their first match.

How are those fingernails Hoggie?

Couldn't get tickets for this one,though I am going to Japan v USA.
Mixed loyalties today,everyone loves an underdog and Japan play in the same strip as our local team.
Against this the Scotland skipper plays for us.
Japan faded a bit today when put under pressure.Only 4 days turnaround is difficult in a sport this physical.

Back