• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Rotala H ra question

Sprayman60

Hello

I've noticed that the rotala H ra is growing much slower than my rotala green, rotala routundafolia and rotala colorata.
is the color OK or does it look like it's lacking in nutrients?
20220820_141021.jpg
20220820_141013.jpg

I don’t have Rotala Hra, but Rotala Vietnam, and don’t know if it is the same plant. It grows much slower than my regular Rotala rotundifolia. They are both rotundifolia from different locality and one grows too vigorously and the other hardly grows at all.

I don’t have Rotala Hra, but Rotala Vietnam, and don’t know if it is the same plant. It grows much slower than my regular Rotala rotundifolia. They are both rotundifolia from different locality and one grows too vigorously and the other hardly grows at all.
Definitely a big difference in growth rate but the leaves dont look as healthy either in the Hra compared to the rest. didnt know if it was a lack of nutrients or c02 as its on the furthest corner from the c02 diffuser

Back