• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Roots Dyed Dark - Low Tech Blackwater (updated 08-04-14)

Looks nice! Very nice even.
I'd say get some experience with something available, then switch to something that needs our help.
That's what i plan to do;)
I have Betta macrostoma for now, see how that works out.
Time for you to get your own Catappa:Terminalia | UK Aquatic Plant Society

Thanks! I'm loving the Catappa. :)

This is looking absolutely great fella. I'm very keen on a black water tank myself but the Mrs won't let me get the 180 out from the garage :(

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

Lee, looking really nice,moss arrived safely,many thanks once again

Cheers
Martin

This is looking absolutely great fella. I'm very keen on a black water tank myself but the Mrs won't let me get the 180 out from the garage :(

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

Thanks Ali! Bloody women ;) , if it wasn't for my wife i would probably have a house full of tanks. Haha!!

So.. I had a bit of a disaster today. I thought it would be a good idea to try and see if the redmoor had taken on enough water on to stay submerged (i've had it weighed down with some boulders), well it hadn't and i ended up with some floaters :(. Needless to say i spent most of this morning trying to sort it out. Its all good now though and looking like originally did. I'll never do that again, i guess you live and learn. Haha! :D

Patience is a virtue
posses it if you can
never found in a woman,
but always in a man............

My dad learned me this.

Patience is a virtue
posses it if you can
never found in a woman,
but always in a man............

My dad learned me this.

Haha! Your Dad was obviously a very wise man. :)

I'm with darren. Most of the people on this forum are blokes. Most of the time they are complaining that plants aren't growing fast enough. Who are the impatient ones? Women have patience, we just have to waste alot of it on men...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I'm with darren. Most of the people on this forum are blokes. Most of the time they are complaining that plants aren't growing fast enough. Who are the impatient ones? Women have patience, we just have to waste alot of it on men...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Apologies if this has offended you Lindy, that certainly wasn't my intention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back