• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Rod for my own back?

I’m not gonna lie, scape one would have been what I’d stuck to but I would have added more substrate at the back to give more depth. I then would have planted the scape with a hc foreground, hair grass in the midground with some crypt flamingo and a polygonum as a main focal point with giant hair grass or c helfri.

205A1491-4804-427C-B352-C6B6B9D221C3.jpeg

A bit cloudy after the water change, and i need to vacuum the sand area....and some of the MC has lifted, but I'm reluctant to touch it, push one bit in and you get 2 bits floating, it's hanging on by a thread.

And I need to get some lily pipes. But the 16mm glass ones I have in another tank are massive, so if anyone has a recommendation of smallish 16mm clear lily pipes, ta!!!
20220214_201014.jpg

Had a few diatoms, but nothing like previous new set ups, i think the dark start helped with that. Most plants look quite healthy. Though the val I got was rubbish.

I guess the next thing is stocking ideas 🤔

Im also considering suspending the light, maybe off the wall, but a quick google hasnt really thrown up much.

20220221_152907.jpg

Back