• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Rise of the Iwasabi-Kusa

nice growth on that hc mate nice little mountain wabi
Thanks man! yeah wanted to try something different to jsut the bowl wabi's. Think it looks pretty cool. Im not covering it any more just regular sprays :)

Very nice. I was expecting it to be disastrous with that much standing water (plants can't get enough CO2) but it's looking pretty now!

Day of the updates, 2-3 weeks in. Cuba loving life, stem plants going metallic and producing beautiful red shooting upper leaves, I put some yellow Pogostemon helferi in the kusa a few days ago and is already taking it's colour again, I'll take out the sphagnum moss because it's done bigger all, the Hydrocotyle has all begin to leave the water level which loos cool.. I'll post photos up today for u lot.. I'm not covering the bowl at all now, spraying lots but slowly reducing each day.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Oh yes Jack that is definately the way to do it,bet your chuffed!Cheers mark
yes mate, chuffed as its only been 3 weeks i think? looking forward to the cuba overflowing the bowl and hanging down like vines! (thats what I see anyway! lol)

Just seen your 3 tanks on the bay, what made you want to sell?
I have had an offer from someone that offered very close to that mark, so I thought I would see how it would fair on eBay at the amount stated. I guess im just itching to get on with my 450mm dwarf puffer tank. I have and the triptych nearly 5 months now and Im feeling it coming to an end. Just a change of heart, not for the worse or the better just solely down to the fact I feel like a new challenge mate.

Not tempted to do a nano marine seen as you like Frank so much lol
haha no mate, setting up a marine tank doesn't interest me that much if im honest mate. Wouldn't know where to start and just cant be bothered with the hassle of the water etc. im generally a fresh water man tbh. But yes I do love marine and I do love frank! :)

Back