• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Ride Planet Earth - Excuse for photos.

Steve Smith

I've been getting more and more into my bikes lately, more so since getting a new single speed bike last month. I started off riding it single speed (with a freewheel) but soon changed it to a fixed wheel (can't stop pedalling!) I have to say I'm loving it!

Anyhow, today I met up with some like minded folks for a ride around the city in support of Ride Planet Earth. There is a guy who has just finished riding around the planet to highlight climate change, and today he arrived in Copenhagen to present videos and photos etc, to world leaders at a summit that kicks off tomorrow.

Anyhow, all around the world people have been going out and riding in support, taking photos/videos for this guy to present. We figured it was a good cause, and a good opportunity to meet up and essentially go on a ride about, and take photos :)

Anyhow, I managed to get a few OK shots, and thought I'd share :geek:

My bike:
4163966364_6157da206a_o.jpg

Playing about converting to B&W:
4163209393_2f1492c796_o.jpg

Role call:
4163212201_fa374a2f6d_o.jpg

My Favourite pic of the day:
4163980594_47c7da67b3_o.jpg

Thanks for looking :) More photos on my Flickr set.

Ahhhaaaaaa Thats what you were doing, when i saw you yesterday near tower court. Did beep you but you did not see me.

Back