• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • Most of the remaining team are off on holiday meaning the forum does not have sufficient cover. As such the site will be placed in maintenance mode where it can be viewed but no posts/threads can be made and will remain this way until August 11th, apologies for the inconvience.

Restoring an old forge - Photos.

I'm not quite up to your level yet Steve, usually stick to aperture priority mode, usually serves me well enough.
Always shoot in RAW tho, adjust levels/wb etc in Digital Photo Professional, the into PS Elements to crop, add frame/signature etc.

I found that the 2006 version seemed to have lost some functionality, and just didn't give you as much freedom. It may also be that they changed how stuff works a bit and I haven't figured it out. I now make sure I have several copies of 2005 installation files, as I can never seem to find it for download anymore 🙁

I can make it available if you want it mate 🙂

SteveUK said:
I can make it available if you want it mate 🙂
I never shoot in RAW and I guess I should really, if you can send it to me I would appreciate that, thanks 🙂

I never shoot in RAW, in fact I have never tried it, maybe I should. I try now to concentrate more on the composition and the idea behind the picture rather than the technical bits, but I'm like that with everything 😀

I liked reading Clives comments too, a lot of the time when people give you feedback on your work they never really give you a proper opinion but he's gone right in there. It's also beneficial for everyone.

For my part I really liked your images. 😉

Back