• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Rescaped my 54L today

eoto

Sunday is always my Maintainday for the Tank but today i decided to rescape my 54L Juwel Tank.
Plants are Pogostemon Helferi, Sagittaria Subulata & Limnophila Sessiliflora.
10 Amano Shrimps and 10 Sumatrabarbs i got today cause my little Brother crashed his Tank. :rolleyes:

What do you think?

rescapepe5.jpg

Nice I like it

I like rocks what are they and where did you get them from.

I can't find any nice looking dark rocks locally :(

Ejack said:
Nice I like it

It looks like mini landscape rock, you can get it from aquaessentials. They are one of our sponsors, check out the banner at the top right....

Nice scape, if it were me i'd add one more rock, odd numbers are better than even.

Cheers

Dan

Dan Crawford said:
Ejack said:
Nice I like it

It looks like mini landscape rock, you can get it from aquaessentials. They are one of our sponsors, check out the banner at the top right....

Nice scape, if it were me i'd add one more rock, odd numbers are better than even.

Cheers

Dan
Its actually 3 Rocks, on the left Side are 2 which u put together, i only bought these 3 big ones when i set this up a time ago so im very limited with the scaping. ^^

@ Ejack: Not sure about the Stones, could be Mini Landscape or Leopard Stones, got it from my Local Fishdealer but i will check soon and let you know.

Up to date Pic soon.

dsc03199jk9.jpg

It looks promising, but i fear you may lose those rocks in the undergrowth.

Dan is right about the rocks. You may have three, but the illusion is of two. Three distinctive rocks would give it a better feel.

Dave.

Eoto,

I can't see the most recent pic :(

Zoe

Edit: Ahh there it is :) Plants are growing in nicely. Barbs look good in there too.

Zoe

How d you Guys arrange the 3 Rocks? Always open for an Advice. :)

Back